360 Eveline Street
The Winnipeg, Selkirk, and Lake Winnipeg Railway Company was formed by a group of local businessmen in 1901 to provide passenger and freight services for residents. By 1906, the line was electrified, and directorship of the company was turned over to the Winnipeg Electric Company. The line ran along Eveline Street until it turned west at Heap Avenue. The car barn was built in 1907 on Eveline Street near Taylor Avenue.
This small one-storey brick building on Eveline Street in Selkirk was the original ticket office and freight shed for the Winnipeg, Selkirk and Lake Winnipeg that operated between Selkirk and Winnipeg from 1904 to 1939.
The front of this building features brick corbelling, large windows, and symmetry. This building is now used for Amplifon Clinic.