Historic HousesPhoto shows the large Selkirk United Church. Photo captures the large entrance way wit ha overhang supported by two large pillars

202 McLean Avenue

The Methodists erected a building on this site in 1895. When the Methodists united with the Congregational and Presbyterian churches in 1925, it was raised on a basement and served until the present sanctuary was built in 1958. An extension was added in 2011 and the old building now serves as a Christian education building.