Black and white feature banner photo of the Bradbury

C.G.S. Bradbury

The C.G.S. Bradbury was prefabricated in Sorel, Quebec, and later assembled along the bank of the Selkirk Slough in 1915. The ship was made of steel, it was 48 meters (158ft) long, and had a maximum speed of 15 knots (28km/hr). The Bradbury replaced the S.S. Baldur and operated as a fisheries patrol vessel for…